Wednesday 10 November 2010

Cheesy adventure

For the love of cheese, my greedy self managed to finish a 200g pack of cheese in 2 days! I am just so so so hungry nowadays and it correlates inversely with the ambient temperature. Weather forecast predicted temperature in Redhill to dip to low 1* C and I find myself thinking about food frequently at workplace. A friend suggested since I love cheese so much, might as write about it...


I have eaten white stilton with blueberries before and it tastes real good. So I tried british white stilton with apricots last week. It tastes ok but I prefer the former though and I wish the cheese taste is stronger and creamier. This week, I tried to be adventurous and tried Yorkshire Wensleydale with cranberries. It did not disappoint me. It has a mixture of sweet dried cranberries and sharp taste of cheese. I ate it with crackers, with oats or just by itself. The cheese became smaller and smaller and disappeared in no time :) 25 g of fat per day is a big number but I cannot think when I am hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment